When I first found out that I had to lose weight, I was pretty upset. Well, more like embarrassed And I guess disappointed with myself. And now I'm so thankful that I was properly motivated to change my ways. It was long, long overdue. So I'm trying to have a new outlook about all this dieting/eating business. And I'm learning a few things along the way.
Things I've Learned:
1. I like Brussel Sprouts.
2. Most vegetables taste good. And even better with red pepper flakes on them. Spicy vegetables!
3. I feel better both mentally and physically when I exercise.
4. Generally speaking- no food that I KNOW I shouldn't be eating is worth the guilt that comes afterward.
I'm making strides and I am really happy that I've turned over this new leaf. I also really like that I have something to focus on that isn't related to making a baby. It's time for some new goals for myself.
1. Weigh less than my husband.
2. Lose 10% of my body weight.
3. Exercise 5 days a week, every week.
4. Shop at Ann Taylor Loft again.
All reasonable. All not so far away. I can do this.