1. <------That is my Boo Kitty. My first love. Isn't he sweet?
2. How is it Tuesday already? I barely had time to think of my 10 things and BAM- Tuesday again. I guess I should be thankful that the time is passing quickly, right?
3. J and I booked all our activities for our Thanksgiving trip to Charleston, SC! We're doing a night time walking tour of a haunted JAIL. SCORE! I love a good jail.
4. Work is total crazycakes right now. I'm walking a fine line between not being a manager and being a manager. My boss wants me to be a manager and I'm trying so hard not to be, but she is sucking me in. Not cool, man. Not cool.
5. We've decided to take our niece and nephew on a fun outing once a month. October was RenFest, November- we ice skate! Aunt Kathy hasn't been ice skating in a hot minute so that should be interesting. I'd just like to not break an ankle.
6. Alexa Jane is here!! My good friend M had her baby girl and now I have another baby! Happy Birthday Alexa and welcome to the world!! I love you already.
7. I started Christmas shopping. Please refer to last week's 10 things. :::pats self on the back:::
8. I decided that I'm going to roll some serious dice and just ditch birth control. I think the percent chance that I'll legit get pregnant without intervention is about zero so I figure, why bother?
9. I was supposed to start exercising this week. Maybe on Monday?
10. I challenged myself to read 50 books in 2011. I'm like 13 books behind and feeling the pressure!! How will I ever finish?!?! AHHH!