Friday, December 31, 2010
I'm sure there are a ton more...but here is some of what I learned in 2010.
1. When my husband thinks something on TV is funny, he repeats it.
2. Being able to manage your money is key to having a good marriage.
3. Infertility is terrible. The people who deal with it well are my heroes. I'm still learning from them.
4. I made the right choice when I left my job in March.
5. We'll never have enough money. And that's ok.
6. JC and I make a great team. We've been able to make some hard decisions together.
7. I have no desire to live in the DC Metro area long term.
8. I love, love, love being an aunt.
9. I will always battle with my weight, despite having gastric bypass over 3 years ago.
10. I have surrounded myself with amazing people.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
I am so thankful that my good friend MH brought me to The Bump. I have met some of the most wonderful people there- people I have learned from and respect. I hope they know that even if I don't "know" them- I really appreciate what they share. So thank you MH for bringing me MillerTime and Alison, Baboo and Mrs.Baker, Sulfa and Papps, Mchupie and Otter...and everyone that I forgot! You know who you all are!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Usually I'm against the New Years Resolution. I find I never keep up with them and then just end up kind of disappointed in myself for breaking them. I know it's a few days early, but lately I've been thinking about my New Years Resolution. And I'm determined to keep it this year.
I told my husband that I'm trying to be the "Glass Half Full" girl this coming year. He said that was good because I'm usually the "No glass at all" girl. Ha!
I think with IF treatment on the horizon- it's a good time for me to get an attitude adjustment and start being optimistic and positive.