2012 didn't suck as much as 2011. I mean no one was in the hospital or had cancer so that's a bonus. I did loose my Playboy Bunny Folliea (RIP), but hopefully his/her brother/sister is just a few weeks in the future.
What I Learned in 2012
1. It is possible for me to be happy without a baby. It would suck A LOT at first, but I could do it.
2. I don't have to eat my feelings.
3. I feel better about myself when I exercise.
4. The future with my husband will be great. No clue what that future looks like right now, but no matter what- I know it will be great.
5. I love books. Fiction, Nonfiction, cheesy, serious. I did a ton of reading this year and it was awesome. I alllllmost made it to 100 books. Next year I will fo sho.
6. I have great, great friends. Amazing people around me to share my life with. I appreciate them more than they could ever understand.
7. I wouldn't be sad if we didn't have cable. I watch very little TV.
8. If a baby isn't in the cards for us- I'm indulging in a personal trainer.
9. I will 1000% die a little bit on the inside when my mother dies. We are getting ready to move into her house with her and have been helping to clean out her attic and basement. Going through her things is so depressing and only makes me think of what I'll have to do when she dies. I did the ugly cry.
10. I am STILL learning how to deal with infertility.
2013, please be awesome. I have high hopes for you.