Photobucket

Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Insurance

Good News!
JC got a new job. So along with a raise (YEAH!) that means we'll get new insurance. I told him that this job offer is contingent on the insurance plan. When you have Cancer, you can't mess around with health insurance. It's got to be the real deal.

It's a small company and they told him they have the "Cadillac" of health plans. So I'm hoping that this means all my thyroid docs will be within the network and none of that will have to change. I refuse to leave my endo!

And maybe, just maybe...we'll get infertility coverage out of this. Does IVF fit in that Cadillac??

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for IF coverage!!! Congrats to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am hoping and praying for IF coverage for you :)

    ReplyDelete