Photobucket

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm going to be famous-ish!

My oldest friend, S, called me last week to ask me how I felt about talking about my infertility. She was asking because a friend of hers who is a freelance writer was looking for pairs of friends dealing with difficult life situations (infertility, death of a loved one, etc.) and S told her about us. She asked if I wouldn't mind sharing my story with her and being part of the article.

So now I'm going to be famous-ish! She asked me about how infertility had impacted my friendship with S and how she was able to be a good friend to me through the experience. She asked me about what advice I would give others who have friends going through infertility. They even called and interviewed both my RE and a counselor at their office on how to deal with a friend going through infertility struggles.

Even if it helps one person- it's worth telling the story.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will help many people that read the story. Thanks for being brave enough to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're already famous in my book ;) That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete