Photobucket

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Weekend Away

JC and I went to Upstate New York this weekend for his niece's graduation. It's like another planet up there compared to where we live. He's from a very small town near the Finger Lakes. It's really pretty, but REALLY small. Everyone knows everyone. Most people are somehow related. There's not a lot to do except hang out at the American Legion and drink. Good thing I brought my own designated driver! I wish I had pictures, but I was a huge slacker and didn't even take one! It was really nice to get away for the weekend. I love my sister-in-law and her family. They are so much fun to hang out with.

It was good timing- I needed a little pick me up and some good time with my husband.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to get away from everything for a weekend. Sounds like it's at least a relaxing place, if not super exciting.

    ReplyDelete