Photobucket

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Attitude



Usually I'm against the New Years Resolution. I find I never keep up with them and then just end up kind of disappointed in myself for breaking them. I know it's a few days early, but lately I've been thinking about my New Years Resolution. And I'm determined to keep it this year.

I told my husband that I'm trying to be the "Glass Half Full" girl this coming year. He said that was good because I'm usually the "No glass at all" girl. Ha!

I think with IF treatment on the horizon- it's a good time for me to get an attitude adjustment and start being optimistic and positive.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck w/ your resolution, Kathy! Crossing my fingers that 2011 is a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great resolution! Good luck and I hope that 2011 brings you great things :)

    ReplyDelete