What a year. Roller coaster emotions. Hard conversations. Lots of good and bad. All in all- I can't say that I'm sad it's over. I have high hopes for a better 2011.
I'm sure there are a ton more...but here is some of what I learned in 2010.
1. When my husband thinks something on TV is funny, he repeats it.
2. Being able to manage your money is key to having a good marriage.
3. Infertility is terrible. The people who deal with it well are my heroes. I'm still learning from them.
4. I made the right choice when I left my job in March.
5. We'll never have enough money. And that's ok.
6. JC and I make a great team. We've been able to make some hard decisions together.
7. I have no desire to live in the DC Metro area long term.
8. I love, love, love being an aunt.
9. I will always battle with my weight, despite having gastric bypass over 3 years ago.
10. I have surrounded myself with amazing people.