Photobucket

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Good for the Soul

My "feel good" tank is running on E. This weekend is the best timing ever. I'm going to meet with these girls. We've managed to continue our weekends together since that first one. We meet up every few months. Spending time with them is good for the soul. It's so nice to be with people who know your history and love you despite the worst things about yourself. It's strange because we're all in very different places in our lives, but we seem to have found each other again at the exact right time. I love them so much and I can't wait to see them.

We're also lucky enough to be having lunch with our high school religion teacher. I don't even know how to explain her. She's most likely one of the most wise people I've ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment