Photobucket

Saturday, February 23, 2013

4dp3dt

Lots of twinges in the ute area lately. Not really like cramps, but just odd twingey feelings.

According to NYU Fertility Center, today the blastocyst continues to hatch out of it's shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus. Oh FFS, I hope so.

I'm totally over Endometrin. TMI, but my vag is SO foul and soggy. I'm walking around feeling like I wet my pants. I'm burning through panty liners like they are free. My boobs hurt SO bad it's crazy pants. And I'm tired a lot. But I know all that is all from the progesterone.

I'm reading stories on the boards about people with FAR better embryos and are getting negative tests. I know you can't compare, but it's just hard to read that stuff and have any glimmer of hope. I should really quit reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment