Photobucket

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Living Our Life in Cycles. Thanks for tagging me! Here we go!

Here are the rules:

1) First post the rules.
2) Answer 11 questions from the person that tagged you.
3) Create 11 NEW questions for the people you tag.
4) Tag people and link them to your post.
5) Let them know that you tagged them.

  1. What kind of sleeper are you? Stomach, side, stomach, all of the above I am a side sleeper. Well I fall asleep on my side. After that all bets are off.
  2. What is your favorite app on your cell phone- if you have that kind of phone My favorite is the Nook App. I've been reading a lot lately.
  3. If you could have any wild animal as a pet what would you have? Why? A monkey! Like one of those cute baby chimps. They seem so have so much personality.
  4. If you have any super power what would you choose? Why? Time travel. I'd like to have my husband meet my father.
  5. What is your favorite candy? Usually I'm into fruity candy like Starbursts or Skittles. But I do love Heath Bars too. Toffee is gooood.
  6. What is your favorite season? Spring. Love being able to open the windows!
  7. What one movie could you watch over and over again? Grease 2. Way better than the first.
  8. If you HAD to move to another state or country where would you go? Really anywhere in Europe, but if I had to pick- Spain. Another state- would prefer somewhere that I don't have to shovel a lot of snow.
  9. Are you a night or morning person? Um, neither really. I'm a get up without the alarm clock around 7:30 kinda girl. So not early morning, but I don't sleep so late anymore.
  10. Biggest pet peeve? Ugh. There are a lot.
  11. What's your favorite website to visit? Probably Facebook.

Here are MY questions:
  1. If you had to eat one food every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  2. Who was the last person you called and what did you talk about?
  3. Do you like candles? What kind of scents?
  4. If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be?
  5. What is the last good book you read?
  6. Do you collect anything? How did you start?
  7. Do you have a nickname?
  8. Zombies are attacking. Do you run or stay and fight?
  9. If you had to spend $1000 on yourself, how would you spend it?
  10. What is your dream car?
  11. What color are your bathroom towels?
I'm tagging (and please forgive and ignore if you've already been tagged)

  1. Brooke at Invisible Finish Line

Um, Wow. So everyone's blog that I follow has already been tagged. SO I tag no one! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment