Photobucket

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lots more things

1. I'm still a workin fool. It's retirement season and we're busy little bees. I hope that things will chill out after the holidays. Sadly, my blogging has suffered cause of my work schedule. Lamesauce.

2. J and I went away for Thanksgiving. It was glorious. Absolutely glorious. We spent four full days doing nothing but hanging out with each other. It was good to refill the husband time tank. I was in desperate need of a break from life and it was amazing.

3. I have moved further and further away from my sister. I love her kids, but she makes me want to vag punch her. She's so damn selfish and it makes me crazy.

4. I've become close with another one of my efriends- B- and I have never wanted to send someone an ehug more in my life. BP if you are reading this- know that I am sending you love all the way to AZ and back.

5. I am exhausted all the time recently. I want to blame my thyroid, but I'm sure it's probably because all I do is work and sleep and when I'm not working, I want to be sleeping. And I'm getting fatter by the day. Awesome.

6. I've made good headway with Christmas shopping. And it's just barely December. GO ME!

7. It's December. Holy Crap. I'd like to say that I'm shocked and the time has gone so fast, but I would like to speed through December. 2011 sucked and I'd like to forget it happened.

8. I think that I'm caught in a strange dichotomy- I post on message boards that bombard me with baby stuff. I do this willingly because my efriends are there. But continuing this is really contributing to my internal bitterness. I just can't quit you, efriends.

9. My in laws are getting a divorce. It's turning into a 120% cluster fuck. I'm terrified that my mother in law will want to live with us. And then I'm terrified that J will let her.

10. Next weekend I'm spending the weekend with my favorites. The girls from this post. Spending time with them is good for my soul. Plus I'll get to bake. And give gifts. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment