1. Pictures of numbers from 1 through 10 are not as cool as this cat with badass lazerz. Just sayin.
2. This is my 250th blog post. When I started this blog, I thought for sure by now I'd be posting about my kid.
3. We just booked a trip to Charleston, SC for Thanksgiving. That's right- we're bailing on having Thanksgiving with our families. And I'm kind of excited about that. We're calling it our "anniversary" trip, but really- we're dodging Thanksgiving.
4. We spent all day Sunday with my 6 year old niece and 3 year old nephew. I'm still exhausted. We had a long conversation on the way home from dropping them off that maybe just one kid would be nice.
5. My little 18 month old nephew James spent the weekend in the hospital with RSV. Sadness. He's fine now, but kind of scary.
6. I'm desperate to wean myself off Starbucks. I've been spending too much money and too many calories on Grande Toffee Nut Lattes. Even though they are yummy. Goodbye Starbucks Gold Card. I'll miss you.
7. I'm making plans this week to meet one of my most favorite eFriends, Heather (MySweetBaboo). She's traveling my way for Thanksgiving and I'm dying to meet her. She is amazeballs and I can't wait to hug her, as cheesy as that sounds.
8. I wish I could be one of those people who started Christmas shopping uber early and was done super early. Except I'm not and then I curse myself when I'm fighting through people a week before Christmas. I'm determined not to be that girl this year. Must.Start.Shopping.
9. I'm becoming an Etsy junkie. I love buying from Etsy. I have so many favorites. I lurve it.
10. Last Saturday was Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I spent the day thinking of my friends who have experienced loss and remembering their little ones. Lots of elove to my Angels Charlotte and Adam.