Photobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 16.5: My Melt Down

Ok so this *might* not be part of the blogging challenge, but whatever. It's my blog.

I had a minor melt down tonight. One minute we're having a nice little Chinese food picnic on the basement floor watching a movie and the next minute I'm crying my eyes out. (JC loves this about me, PS) A good friend of the family just had a baby. She's like my little sister. I'm very happy for her. Except now if she could just stop sending me pictures of her baby, that would be great.

I'm tired of looking at other people's babies. I'm tired of this being so hard every step of the way. We're doing this big huge hard thing just so we can have a chance to have a baby. Can one thing please just not be hard?

Tomorrow is ultrasound and blood work. Time to get this show on the road.

2 comments: