Photobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 16: My Dream House

Now that I'm an old married lady- my dream house has changed significantly. Unless my dream house comes with a maid and an unlimited furniture budget- then I'll try to be realistic.

My dream house has:
  • A porch that goes the entire length of the house. And there are rocking chairs on it. Like the kind that are outside of a Cracker Barrel.
  • Giant closets. JC and I would each have our own separate walk-in closet.
  • A three car garage.
  • A wood stove. We have one in our current house and it's pretty much the *only* thing I like about it.
  • At least an acre (or more if you ask him...) of land around it. This is a JC requirement.
  • A fully finished basement.
  • A laundry room on the same floor as the bedroom.
  • A zip code that isn't in the DC Metro area.

A girl can hope, right??

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful, Kathy! We have a screened in porch on our house now and I really want some of those rocking chairs!

    ReplyDelete