Photobucket

Monday, November 22, 2010

Bleh

Every time I get my period it makes me remember how broken I feel sometimes. It makes me remember how scared I am that we'll never have children. It makes me feel bitter about all the people who take their pregnancy's for granted or neglect their children.

I wish I could be a glass half full kind of a girl. I'm a terrible worry-wart. And that just make all this worse.

A little while back I heard a quote that I taped to my computer screen today. I needed a little reminder.

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time." - Thomas Edison

1 comment:

  1. I certainly haven't had to face all of your challenges, but it's CD1 for me too so I feel ya. ((hugs)) Mr. Edison is right - try, try again...

    ReplyDelete