Photobucket

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Shooting up is STRESSFUL.

Phew. First night is over.

The injections- easy. No pain, tiny needles, didn't sting or burn. Easy.

The mixing and drawing up- STRESSFUL. By the time I was done, I was sweating! This is NOT something I want to mess up. When we went to injection class, I remember thinking that this won't be so bad. And then tonight I sat down to actually do this and I was like wait a sec- what needles go with what? And HOW THE EFF DO I DO THIS?!? And then I started to panic.

But in the end- I think that I did ok. And now I hope that my little follicles are in there growing away. And I hope I don't pass out over all the worrying I'll do about messing this stuff up between now and monitoring on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Different, but when I had to injectt when I was pregnant with Adam, I would sit there FOREVER. Meds all mixed up, in the syringe, just all ready. And I would just stare at the needle trying to psych myself up to stick it in my leg. It is stressful! :)

    Good luck lady! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete