Photobucket

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Look What I Got!

Ok so just ignore all the other crapola on the table, but LOOK WHAT I GOT!!! Drugs! Needles! More Drugs! Is this the part where it gets real? ha ha I guess there is no turning back now!

Remember my little tiny stash that I used for Natural Cycle? No? Here it is. Makes this big box look like a crap ton of drugs. It also made me realize that I have just about zero recollection about how to mix the drugs and which needles go with which thing. I guess I'll figure that part out?? I hope??

Gah! We're really doing this! This is crazy pants. Just total crazy pants.

In other news, J went to provide a sample today that we hope to freeze as a back up. I hate waiting for SA results. It's the worst. I'm hopeful that I will hear something tomorrow. He's been on Clomid since September so I am so hoping that it will have helped.

Tomorrow is baseline and stims should start Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! You'll be able to get it figured out I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you Kathy! Hope this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The med delivery was so exciting for me too! By the way, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. There is more info on my blog.

    ReplyDelete