Photobucket

Monday, September 3, 2012

Update!

I got the call early this morning. The egg fertilized normally!! It's a miracle. A real, real miracle. The nurse said that it was excellent news and things are looking good. I am scheduled for transfer on Friday morning. I am affectionately naming my embryo Playboy Bunny Folliea.

I know that this doesn't mean we're out of the woods, but this is such great news. I keep thinking that my baby is growing in a lab about 20 miles from here. And I already love that baby.

On a side note- Progesterone suppositories are gross. Panty liners are my friend.

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!! This is wonderful news! Keeping you and little Playboy Bunny Folliea in my thoughts and prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still cheesin' thinking about this! Keep up the good work PBF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you Kathy! Best of luck to you on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your nickname for embie has the same initials as BFP, just rearranged. ;) So stinkin' happy Playboy Bunny Folliea fertilized!

    ReplyDelete