Photobucket

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Maine v2.0

Coming to you live from Maine! I was smart enough to bring my computer for this second stint in Maine. I decided two weeks was too long to be separated from the interwebz. We did some sightseeing this weekend and went to the Easternmost point in the US- Luebec, Maine. It was sunny out, but still pretty chilly. Here are a few shots of the West Quoddy Head Lighthouse in Lubec:
Maine is ok. It's cold and boring, but it's fine. We're getting the work done that we need to get done and that's what really matters. J is not a good phone talker, so I find myself missing him even more. I have a hard time falling asleep by myself so I have to take Tyenol PM. Gah- I'm just ready to go home and get my regular life back in order.

And PS- it's *this* close to being February. WTF?? I spent all of my January in Maine and now it's over. I'm hopeful that the rest of the year goes just as quickly.

1 comment:

  1. That second pic looks like a postcard! Stupid beautiful Maine ;)

    ReplyDelete