Photobucket

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Scar Anxiety

My mom's best friend wants to come take me to lunch tomorrow. It would actually be really nice to get out of the house for a little while. I'm already in a panic about what to wear. In my head- I think people will be staring at me. Maybe that's crazy, maybe it's not- whatever. I'm sure the scar will get better over time. But right now, it's still pretty gross.


So I bought myself this today:

I got the scarf suggestion from a friend and now I can't wait till this little sucker arrives. Even if it just helps me feel better, then it will be the best scarf ever.

4 comments:

  1. You definitely deserve a beautiful scarf! Hope you enjoy the lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful inside and out! Scarf looks lovely, and you'll be gorgeous. Have a great time today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a scarf girl so I fully support this! Even if people did notice, I am sure it would just be like, "hmm, I wonder what surgery she had?" and not "ewww, gross!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Miller, but I LOVE the scarf! So pretty. This is the first time I've checked blogger all week, I'm so annoyed with myself.

    ReplyDelete