Photobucket

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Acupuncture- Take 2

I never really talked about the WHOLE acupuncture experience here. And I must say- I'm kind of a doubter now.

I told you about the being very relaxed part- and then the runny nose and no sleeping parts.

But the two things combined- runny nose and no sleep lead to me being sick for two days. And also me being a bit of a hater about acupuncture. A co-worker found that Dr. Google says that the first few appointments can really mess with your sleep cycles. Um, hi- would have been helpful to know *before* the appointment. But again- who knows if any of that had anything to do with the acupuncture or if I was legit just getting sick.

So I'm trying again. Going with mind open. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Im starting to have my doubts too. Think I might go back one more time next week. My insurance only pays for 4 sessions in a calendar year. But I will say that it really did help me with my stress level but for all I know it could have been in my head! Good luck to you girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete