Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The #1 Reason I am still Sane

My e-Friends.

I'm an active poster on the message boards on TheBump.com. When my IRL friend MH introduced me to them, I thought the people were nuts. They spoke a whole other language and were meanys. And now I speak the language and flame the newbies. Along the way I've met some of the most amazing women. They started out just being internet friends- don't share too much- keep them on the internet. And now the place that I talk to them the least is the boards. They aren't really my e-Friends anymore. They are great friends. While everyone else around me this week has unknowingly forced me to manage how THEY feel about me having cancer, these friends have silently supported me. They have been patient yet concerned. I've been lurking on the boards and found the other day that in each one of their posts are these pictures:

Unreal. I could never replace them. Girls- you know who you are. Thank you. Thank you for being so supportive of me. It's the #1 Reason I am still sane.

1 comment:

  1. I want to add this to my siggy! I hope the creator doesn't mind!

    ReplyDelete