Photobucket

Monday, February 28, 2011

Distracted Much?

I paid my homeowners association dues twice. And they are $540. Yikes. Guess I'll have to clear up that mess tomorrow. My brain is mush. It's filled with IVF success rates and sperm count numbers.

Everything is trucking along. I'm taking Synthroid and just waiting for my follow up with the Endocrinologist on March 11th. (Holy Crap- it's MARCH?!?!) JC has a follow up with SuperUro that afternoon as well. If that man even suggests for one second that we wait any longer- I will throat punch him.

4 comments:

  1. I giggled at the visual of you throat punching someone. I hope everything goes smoothly and no more waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more waiting!! This is your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I giggled to at the visual of your throat punch! Got everything crossed you are all clear. Hope acupuncture went well yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your appointments - yours and your DH's! I'd hate for you to have to throat punch somebody ;)

    ReplyDelete