How recent?? Like September-ish?? Sounds good!
This is me. This picture was taken over Labor Day weekend when JC and I went on a cruise to Bermuda. We were at dinner one night. The cruise was a much needed reprieve from IF land. And I love Bermuda. It's such a beautiful place.
15 Interesting Facts
Interesting?? ...well maybe not interesting, but here they are!
1. I was adopted. I have no idea how I found out that I was adopted- I've just always known. I really appreciate the fact that it has always been a very open topic in my house and I have never felt strange about it one bit.
2. Like my friend Lissasue, I had a *REALLY* good time in college. Maybe too good of a time? Sometimes I wonder how I survived it all.
3. I cry all the time. I'm just a cry-er. I cry when I'm stressed out, sad, angry, frustrated...a lot. My husband HATES this about me.
4. I might be the biggest worry wart on the planet. JC calls it "snowballing" I worry about one tiny thing and then next thing you know, I'm assuming the world will end and we'll all be dead. It's a gift, really.
5. I am very smart, yet lazy. When I was young, I qualified to go to a "special school" for smart kids, but cried when my parents tried to make me go. I should have done WAY better in high school and in college.
6. My father passed away in car accident when I was 16. I think now that I'm an adult, I miss him more than ever. It makes me sad that he'll never know my husband or our children.
7. If I could wear PJ's all day every day, I would. I have a true problem buying new pajamas and I'm trying to stop. Ok, not really trying- I got some new ones for Christmas!
8. I am fascinated by prison culture. If I didn't have to work for money- I would go do mental health work in a prison or a drug rehab center. I would really just be in it for the stories.
9. I have never, ever, ever been as sure about something as I am about the fact that I married the best possible person for me. I am so glad every day that I get to spend every day with him.
10. I play the lottery on the regular. Even the scratchers. Someone has to win, right?
11. I have an awesome magnet collection. Some of my favorites are from Guatnatmo Bay Cuba and Turkey. Are you going somewhere cool? Bring me a magnet!
12. I watch a lot of TV, but if I couldn't have TV anymore, I wouldn't care.
13. I HATE being in the car. Ironically- I spend almost 3 hours a day, 5 days a week...in my car.
14. I hate writing with pencils. The feeling of pencil on paper creeps me out. HATE. IT.
15. I have the best mother anyone could ever ask for. She would lay down in traffic for me and I can't even imagine my life without her.