Photobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Blog Award!

I love awards! I got this Blog award from my friend lissasue3. You can read her blog here. Thank you friend! xoxo

Now onto the rules that come with receiving this award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.

SOooo...Here are 7 interesting-ish things about me:

1. I haven't seen my toes without polish on them in at least 10 years. Probably longer.

2. I have an odd fear of birds. If you have one in your house, I probably won't go inside.

3. Strawberries are my favorite fruit.

4. I like bananas but hate banana flavored things.

5. I can't wash my hands without putting lotion on afterward. I carry it around with me in my purse and have large quantities at home and at work.

6. I'm dying to go back to Europe- Spain and Italy especially.

7. I hate all the food that is part of Thanksgiving dinner. I usually make homemade mac & cheese and just have that.


I award the following bloggers!
1. CatahoulaMom at Life as a 'houla Mom
2. MillerTime at Taking You Home
3. Jenn at A Day in the Life of Jenn
4. Lovey at No Day But Today
5. Megan at Sex Ed Didn't Teach Me THAT!

Ok- so I only did 5, but I'm picky!

1 comment:

  1. Once again, I'm pretty sure you and I are soul mates ;o)

    1-MH always makes fun of me bc I paint my toes in the winter.
    2-Don't get me within 30 feet of a pigeon. *shudder*
    3-Whose isn't?
    4-yum/blech.
    6-I've been to Spain and France and am dying to go to Italy.

    And thanks for the award! I'll get to it soon...

    ReplyDelete