Photobucket

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cold Turkey


I decided to take a break from The Bump. My rising anxiety levels about IVF and Infertility treatments are making me a meany and intolerant to people being whiners about their problems. So I just need to step back a bit. I got the most wonderful notes from all the kind and lovely girls from TTGP. It's amazing to me how supportive they are. I would be lost without them.

Of course- I'm a total addict so I've been lurking all morning. It's hard to cut myself off. So girls- remember- I'm in the shadows! Ha!

2 comments:

  1. I've had to take a break for a few days. I just couldn't handle it all.

    I hope this break is exactly what you need. You know I love ya and I'm praying for you!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you already, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete