Photobucket

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I might have the best Mom. Ever.

So talked to Mom yesterday. She agreed to loan us the funds we need to move forward with diagnostic testing for IVF!!! We don't have to wait till January!!

Seriously I am so lucky to have the best Mom EVER. My parents tried for over 5 years to have children and then ended up adopting my sister and I. She went through SO much during that time and she's been such a great sounding board and so helpful for me to have someone to talk to about this whole process. She still thinks that IVF is a bit of a science experiment (she went through this 35 years ago..). I've had to bring her up to speed on the latest technology!

So for now- it looks like I'll do my CD3 blood work and US late September and HSG shortly after that. We should be able to have our IVF consult in October!! YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment