Photobucket

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Men are from Mars

JC says to me last night "I'll be ok if we can't have kids." Um, what? What did you say? Is this some kind of code for "I'm secretly upset about my swimmers being jacked up but I don't want to tell you that so I'm emotionally preparing myself for the fact that we may not be able to have children."??

We scratched the surface of the whole conversation about adoption, but the first comment threw me for such a loop that I couldn't even go there.

I mean I get it- he's upset. This is a pretty big blow to the man ego. But if you're upset- just be upset. That's allowed. Especially with me. I wish he would just show how he feels and not hold it all in. It makes me crazy.

Oh and PS- AF showed up today. Late, but not surprising. Always a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment