Photobucket

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My aching ute

Enrique and I went to see some good friends this weekend who have a 14 month old son. HOLY SHIZ he is the sweetest little boy. He makes my uterus ache. Not all kids do it- but that little one TOTALLY does. I love him to bits.

I think part of the reason that I'm full steam ahead on the baby making train is that I'm finally truly happy in my life. I am so content in my relationship with Enrique that it's not just that I want to have a baby- but I want to have a baby with him. I'm trying to make an effort do discuss the "clinical" parts of this process less with him. I'm doing all the same work- peeing on all the right sticks, counting, tracking...just trying to leave him out of that part. Hopefully it will work.

I'm also hoping to get a urologist appointment scheduled this week. Dying to get my questions answered!! I should ovulate this week so it will be a busy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment